Welcome to the third episode of the Sound of History. This episode examines political opposition with a speech from Mario Cuomo at the 1984 Democratic National Convention.
Subscribe to the podcast with the link on the left, or download episode 3 directly.
- 00:03 — Theme Music
Wolverine Blues (excerpt) by Benny Goodman
January 23, 1928
- 00:46 — Introduction
- 01:56 — Mario Cuomo
Address at the 1984 Democratic National Convention [transcript]
- 41:00 — Wrap-up of speech
- 41:11 — Listener Comments
- 41:52 — Preview of next episode
- 42:16 — Credits, copyright, and full theme
- 42:52 — End of credits (theme continues)
- 45:11 — End of theme; end of recording
This episode is Copyright (c) 2006 by John Goerzen and is made available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license.